Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WORD UP!


 I realize this post is a little schizophrenic but I think its a good representation of the weight loss journey. Sometimes its motivating to see yourself as overweight and sometimes it motivating to see yourself as perfect. Frankly, a lot of the time we're both, and maybe that's the middle ground? 
So maybe that's the message behind all these words - find YOUR middle ground.























 


















































I'm so glad someone took a picture of this! Its such a cute idea. I've also heard of having 2 stacks of magazines. Bigger objects I think really help you get a sense of just what an achievement losing (even) one pound is! Cheers All!


















































































































































Love yourself along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment