Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Kick Off!!

Check out this site, from where I snagged the below cuteness: http://dailyfitspo.tumblr.com/


My thoughts during a run

  • Me: This sucks, can it end so I can love it already!?
  • Me: WHY TF IS THIS SONG EVEN ON MY PLAYLIST!?
  • Me: Why am I doing this?
  • Me: Don't look at the distance. DON'T LOOK AT THE DISTANCE
  • Me: shit, I looked. TF, that was longer than .36 miles you liar!
  • Me: Power song? Let's do this
  • Me: *LEFT. LEFT. LEFT. RIGHT LEFT. TILL I COLLAPSE!*
  • Me: Oh look, I burned off breakfast, yay!
  • Me: Oh dear God this is the longest break between songs in the history of the life
  • Me: I will smash you with a hammer if you fall out one more time earbud. Seriously.
  • Me: Who glued cinder blocks to my feet?
  • Me: This still sucks
  • Me: I'm hungry
  • *Finishes run*
  • Me: Dude that was awesome!













No comments:

Post a Comment