Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Master C - Part Deux

So today I'm starting the Master Cleanse, sorta, for the 40 days of Lent before Easter. Sorta cause I'm only doing it for the work week (mon-fri) and "taking off" on the weekends. And, yep, I realize Lent started LAST week and so its not exactly 40 days but it took a while to commit to this amount of time without food & I did fast at least one day last week!!!

I haven't decided whether or not to jot down my progress here yet but maybe I will?
Wanna join me on the Cleanse? I have a link on this site to the basics
LET'S DO IT!

So I think this morning calls for some humour since I'm mildly freaked about going my first 5 days without food:
Did you ever see the customers in health - food stores? They are pale, skinny people who look half - dead. In a steak house, you see robust, ruddy people. They're dying, of course, but they look terrific. 
Bill Cosby 



aaah remember Tom Cruise before all the crazy?



















 


























No comments:

Post a Comment